Vacancies at The Bonham
The Bonham is a luxury five-star boutique hotel. Set in a quiet leafy crescent, a short walk away from the main attractions and surrounded by the stunning backdrop of our magnificent Scottish capital city, The Bonham is without a doubt one of the most stylish hotels in Edinburgh.
Reservations Co-Ordinator – Part Time
Reporting to the Reservations Supervisor, the Reservation Co-Ordinator will maintain a consistent level of service and maximise hotel’s rooms, meetings and events revenue along with maximising guest satisfaction by receiving, handling and processing all enquiries in a timely manner.
This is a part time role – 24-32 hours a week. Days and hours worked are fully flexible.
Key responsibilities of the Reservations Co-Ordinator include:
• Greets guests over the phone in a friendly and courteous manner
• Records reservation information accurately
• Ensuring that billing is accurate
• Maximise guest satisfaction and hotel revenue by promoting the hotels facilities to the guest
• Works with Reservations Supervisor of any new group bookings or Business blocks
• To be aware of current hotel rate structures and promotions
• To assist with the Events Co-Ordinator with events enquiries
The Ideal Reservation Co-Ordinator:
As a Reservation Co-Ordinator it is essential you can demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
• Previous Hotel Reservations experience would be preferred
• The desire to deliver consistent and exceptional service
• Be familiar with and promote hotel facilities. Assisting guests with any and all requests
• Pro-active and able to use own initiative
• Great communication skills
• Computer literate and knowledgeable of hotel PMS systems
• Team Player
In return for your commitment we offer you:
• A competitive salary
• Up to 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Friends and family agreed rates
In line with the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
How to apply:
To apply for this role please email your CV to our General Manager Douglas Campbell: firstname.lastname@example.org