Dog Friendly Bar & Lounge
Dine with your pampered pooch
Dogs are welcome in our bar and lounge areas. Dogs are not permitted in our bedrooms or restaurant – with the exception of service dogs.
We ask that your dog is fully trained, appropriately managed by you and complies with local legislation requirements.
To ensure a comfortable visit for yourself and fellow guests we just ask that you follow a few dog rules
- Dogs must be kept on a leash or in a carrier.
- Dogs must never be left unattended in the hotel.
- Dogs are welcome in all public areas excluding the restaurant.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog on hotel property and in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbance such as barking must be curtailed to ensure guests are not inconvenienced.
- Disruptive or agressive dogs will be asked to leave.
Please note: Dog terms and conditions apply to domesticated pets and not service animals.