Dog Friendly Hotel
Travel with your pampered pooch
We love dogs and are delighted to welcome you and your best friend to The Bonham Hotel in Edinburgh.
We ask that your dog is fully trained, appropriately managed by you and complies with local legislation requirements. A deep-cleaning fee of £30 per dog per stay applies.
To ensure a comfortable stay for yourself and fellow guests we just ask that you follow a few dog rules
- Unless your dog is with you in your room, it must be kept on a leash or in a carrier while in public areas.
- Please do not leave your dog unattended in your room as it may inconvenience other guests.
- Dogs are welcome in all public areas (including the Bar, Lounge and Library), except for the Restaurant.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog on hotel property and in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbance such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
Should you wish to bring your dog we will require you to sign an agreement that you are liable for any damage caused by your pet. Disruptive or agressive dogs will be asked to leave.
Please note: Dog terms and conditions apply to domesticated pets and not service animals.